An Introduction to PHOTOBIOMODULATION AKA “Red Light Therapy”
Discover the science of light therapy and how it can help you reach your health & fitness goals.*
Red light therapy has been studied and tested across hundreds of peer-reviewed clinical trials, with overwhelmingly positive results for skin health, collagen production, physical performance & muscle recovery, sleep, joint pain, inflammation, and a lot more. And that’s without drugs, chemicals, UV rays, invasive procedures, or other common side effects.
A high-quality red light therapy device like Joovv uses medical-grade LEDs to deliver concentrated wavelengths of natural light to your skin and cells, without dangerous UV rays or excess heat. All you have to do is sit or stand near a device for 10 minutes to charge your cells. The more surface area of your body you expose, the more your cells absorb natural light, and the more full-body benefits you can expect to see with consistent use.
What to Expect:
- Experience Joovv red light therapy in a private room. You’ll stand between 2 light panels for 10 minutes. Most clients prefer to Joovv in the nude for maximum benefit.
What to bring:
Reported Health Benefits:
- Feel rejuvenated
- Relieves joint pain
- Promote healing
- Lose weight/Cut fat
- Reduces cellulite
- Reduces acne and acne scarring
- Improve mood
- Enhances physical performance
- Prevents fatigue
- Speeds muscle recovery
- Improve sleep (balances circadian rhythm & increases melatonin)
- Helps with Thyroid Disorder
- Increases Testosterone/enhances male fertility
- Increases Libido (Men & Women)
- Increases Circulation
- Stimulates Collagen production
- Helps heal skin disorders
- Improves retinal vision changes
Read more about the amazing clinical studies here!
PhotoBioModulation (Red Light Therapy):
How does light therapy work?
Will light therapy improve my skin?
Does light therapy help with muscle performance?
Does light therapy boost testosterone?
Does light therapy help with arthritis?
Can light therapy help me lose weight?
Yes, there is a minimum age: 11-14 requires parental consent AND adult in the chamber with them. 15-17 needs parental consent.
Can light therapy help my acne/acne scars?
Can light therapy help regulate the thyroid gland?
Can I use red light therapy after LASIK eye surgery?
Will Joovv interfere with my medications?
Will light therapy interfere with Botox?
Is Joovv safe for children?
Does Joovv emit EMFs?
Can I just Joovv ONCE?
However, like most services, the effects are cumulative. We recommend Joovving daily, if you can, for about 12 weeks to reach optimal results. Maintenance schedule varies from 1-3 times per week.
We know you’ll love it!
Can I use light therapy with breast implants?
Will light therapy affect laser hair removal?
Will light therapy cause detox symptoms?
As always, if you have any concerns regarding the use of photobiomodulation, we recommend that you consult with a trusted healthcare provider.
Can I do treatments while pregnant?
Should I wear eye protection?
Can I wear makeup while using Joovv?
What form of payment do you accept?
*To avoid the rare instance of any challenges to using your HSA or FSA, consider the following:
- Check with your insurance carrier to determine if they require documentation for Thrive Wheeling, LLC treatment eligibility as an expense on your plan. Some insurance companies require a prescription or letter of medical necessity from your doctor.
- Check with your tax advisor for any tax deduction questions or concerns as Thrive Wheeling, LLC does not provide tax advice.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products/services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.