Appointments are required for Hydration and IM Shots!
Please call 304-650-5162 to schedule
IV Hydration at THRIVE!
An Introduction to IV Hydration:
IV Infusions performed by licensed Medical Professionals. Pick your favorite blend:
- Beauty & Good Looks: Detoxify & rebalance with anti-aging and anti-acne properties. Many users report a more even skin tone! Get the GLUTATHIONE GLOW! Magnesium + Calcium + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12 + Glutathione. $149.
- Power Athlete: Packed with Vitamins and BCAAs to reduce muscle soreness from overexertion. RECOVER and REPLENISH essential fluids lost during activity. Glutamine + Arginine + Leucine + L-isoleucine + L-valine + Taurine + Magnesium + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12 $159.
- Migraine: Head feel like it’s in a vice? We can help! Magnesium + Zinc + Cupric Sulfate + Chromium + Zofran $129.
- Party: Help your body combat the negative effects of alcohol, before OR after the party! Magnesium + Zinc + Cupric Sulfate + Chromium + Zofran + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12! $129.
- Immunity: Give your body the BOOST it needs! Magnesium + Zinc + Cupric Sulfate + Chromium + Zofran + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12! $129.
- Optimized Health: Energy, Refreshment, You – only better! Magnesium + Calcium + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12. $119.
- World Traveler: Time zone hoppers – Beat Jet Lag! Magnesium + Zinc + Cupric Sulfate + Chromium + Zofran + Vitamins C + B1 + B2 + B3 + B6 + B12! $129.
- Just Hydrate: Fluid Only. If you are looking to maintain your hydration status, a liter of Normal Saline is for you. No added vitamins or antioxidants. $69.
- Add another bag to any drip: Fluid only, If you are looking to maintain your hydration status, add another bag of Normal Saline for extra hydration! No added vitamins or antioxidants. +$20.
THE SCIENCE OF HYDRATION:
The Science of Hydration comes down to replenishing levels quickly and efficiently to maximize recovery.
IV hydration offers 100% absorption of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and nutrients, compared to only 25% with water and sports drinks
Naturally, it’s ideal for athletic performance and recovery, but it also boosts immunity, increases energy, and reduces the impact of jet lag or the dreaded next day hangover.
- IV ABSORPTION 100% 100%
- ORAL 25% 25%
IV Therapy is a safe, powerful method to replenish fluids and nutrients with 100% absorption of electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants.
All of our products are sourced from FDA-approved facilities.
Our formulas are customized by a licensed medical physician.
The Thrive IV hydration & IM shot bar staff is made up of highly trained Nurse Practitioners, ER Registered Nurses and Paramedics, under the direction of our ThrIVe physician.
Group reservations of 6 or more people can be made by calling at least 48 hours in advance. The person making the reservation will be charged the full cost of Intravenous (IV) Infusion therapy. If you are planning an event (bachelor or bachelorette party, bridal shower, a race, or any type of group event), and you want to coordinate with us, please call us at 304-650-5162. We are able to create a package to meet your needs.
The THRIVE IM SHOT Bar
IN and OUT in NO TIME FLAT!
- The HOT Shot for Energy & Weight Loss: Big dose of B-Complex: Vitamins B1 + B2 + B3 + B6, PLUS Hydroxocobalamin B12, Methionine, Inositol, Choline, L-Carnitine, and Chromium = boosts metabolism + energy, improves stamina, helps control weight. $40. PACKAGE OF 5: $160 (SAVE $40) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- The Hot Shot Super Mega Rock Star: Double the dose of the HOT shot AND Double the dose of Glutathione*! Notify the paparazzi! This one has it going on! “I want it ALL!” = maximize your weight loss efforts, help getting rid of those stubborn pounds, & increase your vitamin & mineral intake. Along with proper diet and exercise, this shot keeps hunger at bay while stimulating the body to burn fat. $85. PACKAGE of 5: $340. (SAVE $85) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- “Get Over It” Vitamin C Immunity Shot: A hefty dose of Vitamin C to help kick those germs to the curb. Improves collagen production. Powerful antioxidant. Not for wusses or pansies…it can be a little ouchy, but oh, so, worth it! $30. PACKAGE of 5: $120. (SAVE $30) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- Pre-Workout Shot: Big dose of B-Complex: Vitamins B1 + B2 + B3 + B6, PLUS Hydroxocobalamin B12, Methionine, Inositol, Choline, L-Carnitine, and Chromium $50.
- The BCAA Recovery Shot: Glutamine + Arginine HCl + Leucine + L-isoleaucine + L-valine + Taurine + Magnesium Chloride Heptahydrate = increases blood flow and promotes growth hormone secretion. GREAT Post Workout! $99* “BCAA with Friends” Deal: 2 people in the same visit = $75 each. 3 people @ $60 each. 4+ people @ $50 each.
- The Party and Hangover Shot: Vitamins B1 + B2 + B3 + B5 + B6 = full of vitamins & nutrients, gets you back on track, Replenishes lost B-vitamins, decreases headaches, and promotes liver detox. $35.
- The Beauty & Good Looks DOUBLE Shot: Glutathione = encourages collagen production, reduces inflammation, and gives your skin a healthy glow. $45. PACKAGE of 5: $180. (SAVE $45.) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- The B12 DOUBLE Shot: Top shelf methylcobalamin = Tired of feeling tired? You may benefit from B12! Vegans need this shot more than omnivores! Methylcobalamin has been shown to improve brain function, memory, & nervous system. Gives a boost of energy + mental alertness. $25. PACKAGE of 5: $100. (SAVE $25) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- The Power Couple: 2 shots pack the 1-2 punch! Double shot of B12 + a hefty dose of Glutathione: $55. PACKAGE OF 5: $220. (SAVE $55) Recommended 1-2x a week, as needed.
- The Vitamin D3 Shot: This power shot often helps with conditions of the skin or bones, an immune system regulator, may assist with brain function, likely linked to maintaining a healthy body weight, may reduce severity and likelihood of asthma symptoms. LIMITED TO 1 SHOT PER WEEK! $35. PACKAGE of 5: $120. (SAVE $55.) Recommended weekly.
- COMING SOON: Oxygen: $25 for 30 minutes or $1 per min.
Can anyone IV Hydrate?
Yes, anyone can benefit from IV hydration. Our process ensures everyone fills out our medical form to be reviewed by our staff before treatment begins. From time to time we have to turn people away because the medical history is not suited for our IV Therapies.
Yes, the minimum age is 16, anyone under 18 will need parental consent.
What if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
We do not offer treatment if you’re currently pregnant but we can provide certain IV Therapies when you’re breastfeeding to help boost energy, immunity and recover.
Does it hurt?
Typically, there’s a little pinch where the IV placement is. So needles aren’t your thing, we can numb the site with a topical anesthetic, just let our staff know.
Who administers the treatment?
Our team is made up of highly trained physicians, nurse practitioners, ER physician assistants, ER registered nurses and paramedics to administer our services.
How often can I get IV hydration or an IM shot?
Our in-house physician recommends elective IV Therapy no more than once a week.
Most IM Shots are available 2-3x per week, depending on the formula. D3 is strictly limited to 1x per week.
Do I need an appointment?
No, but we encourage appointments to guarantee service when you need it most. We do accommodate walk-ins but sometimes our location gets very busy. We can book your appointment 1 year in advance or as little as an hour before treatment.
Thrive IV or Emergency Room?
We are not a substitute for medical attention. If you require hydration or boosters the difference between ThrIVe and the Emergency Room is the cost and comfort. The average ER cost is high and wait time is long. ThrIVe IV Therapies range from $79-$149 and only take approximately 30 to 40 minutes in our state of the art IV hydration health and wellness spa.
Do I need to get testing done prior to getting an IV?
No. We do not require any testing prior but our medical form must be filled out prior to your appointment for the medical staff to review and approve.
How long does a Booster Shot take?
Once you are established as a client, our IM booster shots typically take a few seconds to administer. Plus, boosters are a great way to take advantage of your IV Therapy by adding med/mineral to any drip that does not already include it.
Can I get more than one booster shot?
Yes, our nurse practitioners can tailor the best mixture of shots to administer based on your medical form.
Can I get both an IV AND a booster shot?
Yes, and this is the ideal recommendation. Boosters are a great way to take advantage of your IV Therapy by adding med/mineral to any drip that does not already include it.
What form of payment do you accept?
Cash, Gift Card, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
COMING SOON: HSA/FSA with Visa/Mastercard logo.
* Sulfur-containing amino acids (not to be confused with sulfa drugs). Glutathione may be contraindicated in the presence of cancer, as it protects all cells. Intramuscular (IM) injection of glutathione has been found to reduce toxicity following chemotherapeutic drugs. Please consult with your personal licensed physician to see if glutathione is appropriate for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products/services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.