Breathe. Refresh. Aromatherapy.
9 reasons to try OXYGEN BAR THERAPY:
REPORTED HEALTH BENEFITS:
- Feel rejuvenated
- Improve mood
- Improve sleep (balances circadian rhythm & increases melatonin)
- Increase energy levels
- Improve concentration
- Improve sports performance
- Reduce stress
- Provide relief from headache/migraine
- Relieve hangover symptoms
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Experience oxygen bar therapy in our lounge. You’ll choose your aromatherapy blend (or none at all) and relax in a recliner for 30 minutes. Consider pairing Oxygen with Normatec compression or IV hydration.
WHAT TO BRING:
AN INTRODUCTION TO OXYGEN THERAPY
An oxygen bar is a place where recipients can go to receive oxygen treatment, where oxygen is delivered via a concentrator and through a cannula tube that fits under the nose. Treatments last anywhere from 15 to 60 minutes at a time.
If you experience a hangover, supplemental oxygen can help to counteract this blood vessel constriction and helps the blood vessels relax and open faster to their original size. It helps your body hasten the metabolization process.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products/services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.